bibliofiliaandcaffeine

Angélica Milagros

I recently fell in love with reading, now I can't stop!

I enjoy Fiction, NonFiction, History, Crime, YA/NA, Dark and LOTS of Romance...sometimes sweet, sometimes smutty ;)

Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

Forbidden - Tabitha Suzuma

You can not decide who you fall in love with, do you?

Yes, the book is about a brother and sister who engage in an incestuous relationship but it is much much more than that. The life of Lochan and Maya is extremely difficult, at their young age they have responsibilities they should not have and the only support they have is each other.

"He was always so much more than just a brother. He was my soulmate, my fresh air, the reason I look forward to getting up in the morning. He is my brother, he is my best friend"

"The human body needs a constant flow of nourishment, air and love to survive. Without Maya I lose al three; apart we wil slowly die"

Forbidden was a pure, beautiful and heart aching journey and anyone who is a little intrigued with taboos or simply enjoy romance and emotional reads should go for it. It's soo worth it! The author did a great job in allowing me to connect with each of the characters, I cared and felt for them except the mother, who was a selfish, thoughtless bitch.